Cottage Garden Swedish Dishcloth
The Wet It! line of wonderful Swedish super absorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. They are so versatile! Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels and sponges. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell.
Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths! Easy to clean- place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave.
- WET for 2 minutes to disinfect.
- 100% Biodegradable- breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight and outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels. Save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months in a standard home.
- Many creative uses- wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many, many more ideas!
- Measures 6.75" x 8"